Monday, August 25, 2008

Mexico City Bound



Tomorrow Josh and I leave for Mexico city for his Fulbright orientation. We will be there through Saturday, so my blog postings may be on hold until that point. Last night I was not so sure I would make the trip. I completely emptied out my insides puking from- what I think was nieve (ice cream). Wow. On the mend now. Chicken noodle soup and saltines on the menu tonight.
Just walked with Josh to sign up for 4 weeks of intensive Spanish. I am really looking forward to this. Also stopped by the library to see the CODENI kids working. I am REALLY looking forward to working with them. Josh was sidetracked on our walk back to Danielle's by a street performer... a man who was standing at a busy intersection juggling for money. He will surely have images on his blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oy. I wonder... will puking from ice cream have the same effect as getting sick off, say, gin, which I still can't even smell without the heaves?
I hope not, for your sake - life w/o ice cream doesn't sound like much fun! Though perhaps a year's sabbatical... feel better!! -Amy