Monday, October 26, 2009

Chicken Soup

While Josh is out of town for the Mountain Workshop, my mom has come back to town to stay for the week, as I've been under the weather. It's been great to have her here. Not only did I put her to work cleaning our bathrooms and floors, cooking meals and running errands (kidding about the putting to work part, but she has done all of the above), we also fit in a nice trip back up to Mammoth cave, where the leaves are at their prime, and we took a beautiful hike on Sal Hollow Trail.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry to hear you've been under weather! Glad momma could come to stay... and glad you posted photos from the whirlwind -- LOVE the lake shots. Might need one for my collection :)

Hope you are feeling better - maybe so, since you did the hike?? Miss you!

Eric said...

Sounds like morning sickness to me... hmmm...