Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Truth With a Camera

I wanted to use this blog entry to divert your attention from my own blog to Truth With A Camera - the workshop that Josh and three other photographers from the states are running this week in Guadalajara. 10 American and 10 Mexican students are paired with various non-profits throughout the city including a school for the blind, a home for sexually abused girls, a group that aids migrants navigating by train, a home for the handicapped, and of course CODENI, to name a few. Each day a different non-profit will be featured on the Truth With a Camera blog, as well as an ever-changing and expanding gallery of student images. Before I go, an image from my walk to the workshop this morning.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Wrooof wroooooof, may I have a dog bone please?