Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Break

The beauty of working at a university is -of course- interacting with students and teaching a subject that you love. But I'd be hard-pressed to find a student, or teacher who doesn't look forward to the breaks. That said, we've reached spring break, and while Josh ceases to break and will be in eastern Kentucky with a group of WKU students working on various photojournalism projects, I am Vegas bound. I'll be meeting up with my very dear college friends Kate and Jacquie (you might remember them from last year around this time, when they came to visit in México). We plan on spending enough time in Vegas to allow Jacquie to go to a Bon Jovi concert with her beau, and will then head on to some parks. I am looking forward to one of my last trips sans child in arms (though it's making it's presence known in tummy) and am sure to post a lengthy recap or two of the trip.

1 comment:

Holly Renee said...

I like your blog and def enjoy the progression of the baby updates. Hope you have a great spring break!