Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Keeping busy


Josh passed this photo along to me and suggested that I blog about my work here over the past few weeks. I have suddenly transformed back into 'graphic designer,' as I have taken on the design of four new websites. I have mentioned the Artisan Cooperativa on Cerro del Cuatro... I am designing a site that will promote the women and their artisan work. Along with this, I am redesigning the CODENI and ALHALA sites. And as pictured above, I have begun to work with Danielle's boyfriend David, mapping out a new site for his architecture firm. Lastly, Josh and I are going to form a website for the weekly photo classes with the CODENI kids.
There you have it!
Last night David made tacos dorados (golden tacos) for dinner for Josh, Danielle and I. They were great, and Josh and I both lamented on our bike ride home that we had each eaten one too many. Tonight we will do dinner with them again, along with our new friend Lara, who is teaching English at the American School here in Guadalajara.

No comments: