Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brings Me Back

We are fairly settled here in the Crump house, and now I am doing the piddly things, like organizing and scanning in old photos. There are many to note, but this one in particular floods me with good memories. Tiff was one of my best friends throughout elementary school. She lived a road away, and when we were called home at the end of the day, we'd take turns biking each other back for dinner. We both had banana seat bikes, of course, and Tiffany had a basket where her little poodle Molly would ride. The way I remember it, we always had a plan...we made radio shows, organized files in our "law office," and played with our Monchichi dolls. At Tiff's house we experimented with her mom's makeup, played The Bangles loud and jumped on her bed, made candles for a science fair, and tormented her older brother Zach.
In high school we grew apart some, as many childhood friends do. But as I look at this photo in particular and think back on long summer days, I'm quite thankful that so many were spent with Tiff.

No comments: