Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Days

Above is the building that both Josh and I are working in on the WKU campus, The School of Journalism and Broadcasting. I took a quick walk yesterday evening before heading to observe a class, and liked what I saw. The campus was alive with students... some playing frisbee, a couple tossing the football back and forth, groups scattered sitting on the lawn. You can find just about anything on a college campus, especially a larger one like Western. And what is nice about that is that people can embrace the studies and activities that may not have been as popular in high school, like those practicing in the marching band and creating a performance with flags below (I was pretty far away so this shot isn't so great). I am eager to find my own niche too.

No comments: