Monday, January 4, 2010

First Baby Photo


Well, there it is. Our now heirloom tomato-size babe. The radiologist confirmed that our little one is 19-weeks-old, and that it is feisty. While being scanned, the babe waved its little arms around and scooted its legs up to its chest, and turned its head from side to side. We received a great show. Apparently we were part of the few 2% at our doctor's practice who chose not to know the sex, though I admit I did try to guess as I examined all the little white specs. My favorite part of this pic is its little hand resting behind its head.
This was a welcome visit after a surprise puking episode last night. I thought I was on the mend from the nausea, but after trying to go a day without Zofran, my stomach rebelled. I have no choice but to tough it out, and after seeing proof today that there is indeed a good reason for the sickness, I am maintaining a brighter attitude.

No comments: