Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4 years

Well, I have been back in Guadalajara focusing on wrapping up and making changes to web sites that I have been working on over this past year. I still have more to do, and once I feel they are better completed, I will again post the links to these sites.
This morning Josh and I are prepping to leave for the state of Michoacan for a four-day trip for our fourth anniversary (11 years together).


If you click on the map above you will get a larger view... we are going to begin by driving over to near Uruapan, where there is a beautiful volcano that we will hike tomorrow for our anniversary. We will then head south to the coast and stop in at beaches along the way as we loop back up to Guadalajara. Michoacan has been our favorite state in México, as it is largley untouched by tourism, and just as beautiful as the highly touristed locations. I will surely have photos and a report on the experience upon return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you!!! Hugs and kisses too.

Wendy said...

Wow, wow, wow. Love that gorgeous dress! I couldn't get away with wearing it but boy I wish I could! :)