Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Evening


This evening I returned from work feeling fairly deflated. I began the day with an oatmeal upchuck, and throughout the morning this babe kicked me over and over. My back was sore, my hips seemed to give out each time I stood up, and my walk home felt like a major feat. I entered our house, opened the windows, and plopped down on the sofa and snoozed a bit while listening to the breeze. Somehow, I had a second wind and decided to head out on a walk. This is a small assortment of photos from my 5 or so block stroll around the neighborhood.


I remember collecting (what we called honeysuckle) Columbine flowers when we were young and eating the ends of the flowers where the "honey" is stored.



While taking photos, I was distracted by my bump.

2 comments:

Emily in Nica said...

I love this picture Missy! It's very cool!

Angela Meltzer said...

These last few weeks can be draining and a heavy "carry". But so glad to see the beauty you were able to find after a short nap!