Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Border

I know little at this point, except for the fact that two of the three children trying to cross the border into the United States are now being detained until their parents or legal guardian can come and pick them up. The third (and oldest) is supposedly en route with a coyote (person who is sneaking him across).
Their uncle is heading north today to try and pick them up, and it is not clear whether they will try again at a different location, or head on home. They called back to their aunt and uncle, very scared and emotional about the experience. I am trying to imagine what their parents are thinking in the United States right now. Is it worth it to continue trying to sneak the kids over? Is it worth it to continue living in the U.S.?
Josh gave a camera to the young boy to take with him during the journey, as he is in our photo class that we run on Saturdays for 12 or so CODENI kids. The camera was taken from him, which upset him greatly. He was worried that Josh would be very mad at him, which of course is very far from the truth. We are only so very concerned for the kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The free part has three different parts. I have ordered both so they seem to all be able to lace wigs uk freely with the proper items used. A few drops of argan lace wigs in it and a little bit of hair cream. I use a curl defining cream as well every other day or so. My ends get dry the most so I will rub oil in my hands first then through the ends. All lace wigs are sulfate, paraben, and phosphate free. I found a good line of full lace wigs products right. My entire perimeter of my hair is out in the front I got it curled to blend the first time but at night I braid it an my brazilian hair bundles uk blend just fine.