Monday, December 1, 2008

Back in the "Grind"


Well, we are back at it. Work. In order to prove to viewers that we are not spending all of our time in México at the beach, I thought a new blog posting was in order. We spent the day doing laundry (yes, this venture takes up a good part of the day), and getting back into our projects. In order to better organize his direction, Josh decided that he needed to purchase a piece of poster board in order to map everything out. A walk to the Papeleria (small neighborhood stationary shop) was in order. This is one aspect that I have enjoyed most about our time here. We go on random errands together because we can, and about everything we need is within walking distance. We picked out the perfect piece of large paper, went to pay our $3.50 water bill, and headed home to eat leftover pizza.

My not very exciting photo of the computer where I work. My camera is back, after a stay in the repair shop for a month. I was a little trigger happy this evening.

The left over chorizo pizza we had for dinner.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Boy O boy, I sure do like pizza!!

Eric said...

Mmmm... I sure am hungry!

Eric said...

Is there any pizza left?